Yacht Charter Miami
Creating the best day on the water possible for you is what we love to do. Here are a few frequently asked questions about how your yacht charter day works, getting ready and what to expect.
Why is the departure time I want not available?
- This either means another booking already exists on the yacht selected that may overlap with your requested time/day or you are selecting a shorter charter duration than allowed for the departure time.
Where does my yacht depart from?
- Most of our yachts depart from South Beach or Downtown Miami, each yacht has a specific departure dock location. Exact location of your departure dock with directions to get there is provided in your confirmation email after you book.
Do I need to have an ID and the credit card used to get on the yacht the day of my charter?
- Yes, the card used to place the booking and your matching ID must be brought in person the day of charter to your yacht when you are ready to board.
Can I bring my own food and beverage?
- Yes, you are more than welcome to bring any additional food or beverage items you'd'd like with you the day of your charter. We do not allow red wine or other obviously staining beverages onboard. We also offer catering options in the event you would like us to supply provisioning for your charter.
What if there's hazardous weather the day of my charter?
- We do offer same day hazardous weather cancellation refunds and charter rescheduling without any additional fees. To see what conditions apply please view our cancellation policies here.
What if I want to cancel my charter?
- You may cancel up to 48 hours prior to your charter. If you cancel prior to 48 hours before your charter departure time, your deposit will be returned minus a 10% merchant processing and administrative fee. If canceled less than 48hrs prior to your departure time, your deposit is non refundable. If canceled less than 24hrs from your charter departure time, total charter fee will be charged and is non refundable unless certain conditions apply. For a list of those conditions please visit and read our terms of service.
What if I want to change my boat to a different one after I've made a booking?
- As long as no other bookings have been placed or interfere with moving your reservation to another one of our available yachts, we offer that service complimentary for our clients. Certain conditions apply and we require 48 hours notice to modify any reservations.
What is included?
- A licensed captain and crew.
- Local cruising fuel.
- Ice, water and soda.
- The yachts have cabins, kitchens, air conditioning and bathrooms onboard.
- The yachts have great sound systems and you can play your own music.
What is not included?
- While tipping is not included in your yacht charter price, it is completely up to you. Industry standard is typically 15-20% of your yacht charter fee, however what you choose to provide in gratuity to your crew is always at your discretion.
- Florida sales tax of 7% is not included in your yacht charter base price.
What you should to bring:
- Towels if you'd like to swim.
- Any additional food or beverage items you'd like.
What not to bring:
- We do not allow self tanning oils or 'bronzers' onboard the yachts. They tend to stain the yacht's upholstery and are very difficult to remove.
Where do we go?
Your captain and crew will take you on to all the best possible hotspots and sightseeing areas possible in the time allotted for your yacht charter in Miami. Some of the local attractions include:
- Star Island's celebrity homes tour
- Monument Island
- Downtown Miami skyline cruise
- The Miami river
- Marine stadium water sports arena
- Nixon Sandbar
- The homes of Stiltsville
Can we jet ski?
Absolutely. Check out our Add Ons page. We work with vendors that will bring jet skis, flyboard, water jet pack and even a wake board boat for water skiing, tubing or wake boarding. There is an additional fee for the activities that you pay the vendor directly. We can add these activities on to any yacht charter for you. We recommend reserving your add on activities at least 48hrs prior to your charter departure day.